Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

haddiaziz
Premium
Premium

est ce qu'il y a un quelqu'un qui teste le yamaha pas-or700?

brian_william
Premium
Lieu : U.S.A
Premium

yes i have yamaha psr or700 its the good one i ever had i have korg x3 and gem w k2 but yamaha is the best for now thanks brother salam alikoum

zouheir
Premium
Premium

Bonjour les amis

J'ai mis une comparaison entre ce clavier et le PSR A1000 car une question a déjà été posée dans ce sens

http://styleoriental.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=573

Bonne lecture et a bientot sur styleoriental.org 41
Zouheir

brian_william
Premium
Lieu : U.S.A
Premium

i am sorry brothers i am not that good at french so i can write english i understand french well so i just wanna ask if someone of u has new sounds for yamaha psr or700 and zararit   if u can offer me any link to other websites or we can do exchange of styles and voices and pads  so my email is [email protected]

zouheir
Premium
Premium

Hello friends

I put a comparison between this keyboard and the PSR A1000 because a question was already posed on this site :

http://styleoriental.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=573

- 1 the PSR 700 has the connection for USB key. that it is good, you put all your voices and styles, your pad..... and all the file midi with a reading into direct of USB key and you don''t need to install them in the memory internne keyboard.

2 sonority are more realistic because it is equipped with the sound generator of the famous TYROS which includes/understands the méga voices and in particular for copper set the guitar that has nothing to do with the a1000. Thus it is verry a strong point.

3 the disgne of the keyboard is has same that of the TYROS. The poid feather of the PSR 700 it makes 11 kg. and especially a very practical touch keyboard but it should not be compared with the keyboard high range like "KORG PA800"  because it is a middle professional  keyboard and especially for the beginner

4- In more the PSR 700 is 100% compatible with A1000. Months I made turn all the style the voice..... available on this site and which were created at the base on A1000

5 -  prices very interesting approximately 1100 euros. if you compares with A1000, this keyboard made beaucouop more than that the day of its exit.

6-  If not on the level of the functions of the keyboard it is exactly the same one. your step of sampler above.

Good reading and has soon on styleoriental.org  41
Zouheir

Pied de page des forums